As a property adviser, I help companies and individuals with all legal aspects of their residential and commercial transactions including acquisition, disposal, development and lettings.
I am particularly experienced in the sale and purchase of prime London residential property, and also have a keen interest in emerging technology in the property sector (PropTech), which is having a huge impact on the way transactions are carried out.
Away from the larger and more complex projects, I still enjoy acting for first-time buyers. This often involves advising people on how to use the Government’s Help to Buy Equity and ISA schemes.
- Qualified on 15th September 2017 after completing a training contract at Leigh Davis.
- Completed GDL at University of Law and LPC at BPP
- Studied BA Hons Geography at University of Birmingham
- Semi-professional drummer before training as a lawyer
- Worked at Leigh Davis before merging with SA Law in April 2018