A commercial property specialist with a strong representation for delivering client success.
After starting out in residential conveyancing, I have specialised in commercial property for the majority of my 30-year career. I advise landlords, tenants, property developers, investors, owners and management companies on all aspects of their project and portfolio interests. I also specialise in commercial leases for shops, offices, warehouse and doctors’ practices.
I offer particular expertise in residential property management and retirement housing, having advised the long leasehold division of Hanover Housing Association for over 17 years. I helped them to manage over 100 estates across the country, handling collective enfranchisement claims and drafting the documentation for the sale of extra care retirement flats.
- Securing the surrender of leases of shop premises in Fulham and the simultaneous sale of the site with vacant possession for redevelopment for residential use
- Acquiring a new lease of premises for Schuco International (London) Ltd to enable it to relocate from cramped accommodation in North London to modern accommodation in Watford
- Acting for groups of flat owners/lessees in acquiring lease extensions through the Enfranchisement process
- Qualified in 1980
- Formerly managing Partner at Pickworths Solicitors
- Chair of Community Action Dacorum – a charity supporting disadvantaged people in the district
- Speaks basic French