My role is to help organisations and entrepreneurs with their real estate interests, particularly in the fields of disposals, acquisitions and assignments, investment, development and leasing. I work closely with them to help realise their objectives, and resolve any challenges that put them at risk financially.
I benefit from working with investors, developers, landlords, and tenants. I also have a developing specialism in the retail, banking and technology sectors, as well as the specialised needs of manufacturing clients, whether they are leasing properties or operating their own purpose-built facilities.
Supporting this expertise is an understanding of real estate finance. I guide lenders and borrowers through the financing process, making sure they don’t miss out on any opportunities, while minimising their short and long-term risk.
I specialise in four main aspects of Commercial Real Estate:
- Real estate finance and financial restructuring
- Asset management and leasing (acting for both corporate landlords and commercial tenants)
- Acquisitions and Disposals of all forms of commercial real estate (offices, retail, industrial, and development sites/projects)
- Corporate restructuring of real estate assets across group companies
- Negotiated a factory lease for a state-of-the-art electronics manufacturer
- Advised on the sale of a prominent central London pub to an offshore international corporation
- Advised as part of a team on a multimillion-pound luxury housing development in south west London
- Acted on the acquisition of a central London investment asset that had cross jurisdictional corporate and financial elements
Helping Prime Central London corporate real estate owners with leasing and asset management
- Working with the corporate team on corporate restructuring of real estate assets
- Working with the corporate team on insolvency and administration disposals of commercial premises
- Working with the litigation team on the granting of commercial leases under the 1954 Act
- Working independently on commercial real estate asset management matters
- Qualified in 2018
- Called to the Bar 2016
- Recipient of His Honour Judge J Connor Major Middle Temple Scholarship
- Speaks and writes Swedish to EU Framework B1 level
- Mentors law students at Birkbeck College, University of London
- Formerly lead singer of a London-based band
- Advises the board of trustees of a community nursery charity in central London on real estate matters.