An immigration lawyer with specialist expertise advising businesses and educational establishments
I am an experienced immigration lawyer who helps businesses, educational establishments and individuals to achieve their UK immigration objectives.
I advise on all areas of business immigration including Tiers 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the Points-Based System (PBS). My clients span a broad range of sectors including banking, financial services, law, advertising, media and entertainment.
I help businesses and educational establishments to obtain and maintain their sponsor licences, including post-licence compliance and UKVI audits. I also advise on family-based immigration categories such as Indefinite Leave to Remain, British Citizenship and European immigration into the UK.
As this is a highly changeable field of law that must respond to a variety of political and economic factors, I offer training and one-to-one consultations for businesses, educational establishments and individuals. For example, I am currently helping clients to understand the impacts of Brexit, and the options available to EEA nationals and their family members.
- Advising employers on their applications for a Tier 2 sponsorship licence, as well as pre and post-licensing compliance issues.
- Helping individuals to submit applications for entry clearance, Leave to Remain and settling in the UK.
- Conducting client audits, including attendance at UKVI audits.
- Advising on the hiring and transfer of employees under the Points-Based System, often as part of large multi-national intra-company transfers.
- Delivering Brexit workshops and one-to-one consultations for businesses with EEA employees.
- Qualified in 2010
- Previously at Fragomen, Morgan Lewis & Bockius and Speechly Bircham