I am an experienced property adviser, with particular expertise in helping residential and commercial landlords and tenants.
I advise on drafting and amending leases (including special Airbnb style clauses); Licences for Alterations; Licences to Assign and Deeds of Covenant. I also deal with lease extensions having acted for both landlords and tenants.
In addition, I conduct general conveyancing work for residential sales, purchases and re-mortgages, providing a bespoke professional service.
- Before specialising in property, I was a corporate/commercial lawyer with expertise in the oil and gas sector. This gave me extensive international experience, including advising on major transactions in Shanghai and Singapore.
- Qualified on 1st July 2004.
- Trained at DMA Legal (now Howard Kennedy)
- Worked at Leigh Davis before the merger with SA Law.
- Board member of a residential management company
- Speaks fluent Greek