I am a property specialist who helps clients to buy, sell and develop commercial and residential property, as well as advising on all aspects of leasing.
I work closely with developers and investors to help them get the most out of their commercial property investments, and have expertise in managing the day-to-day aspects of property portfolios. This includes working closely with banks on the financial aspects of deals to ensure they proceed as swiftly and smoothly as possible.
I help landlords and tenants to build harmonious commercial relationships, with particular experience in the property needs of retailers and the food and drink industry, both on the high street and in retail centres.
For home-buyers and sellers, I can guide you through the conveyancing process, making sure your transaction proceeds as quickly as possible to a successful conclusion.
- Advice on the property aspects of various multimillion-pound secured lending matters.
- Successfully negotiated the grant of shopping centre leases to a restaurant chain.
- Successfully negotiated the grant of several leases to a pharmacy client.
- Advised on the exercise of an option to purchase a commercial property.
- Solicitor, SA Law
- Trainee Solicitor, Bowling & Co
- University of Kent, Law
- Qualified in 2019
- Joined SA Law in 2019
- Formerly with Bowling & Co
- Fluent in Albanian