I am a family law solicitor, with 15 years’ experience, helping individuals that face the legal complexities of divorce and separation. Whatever your situation, I can advise on the most appropriate options to help you achieve your objectives and guide you through the relevant legal processes.
Whenever possible, I encourage practical solutions so that matters can settle as quickly and cost-effectively as possible, while trying to preserve relationships between separated parents. I also have extensive court experience, in the event, this might be the only way to achieve your needs or a settlement.
I am particularly experienced in the needs of high-net-worth individuals with significant incomes or their own businesses.
I can guide parents on the law relating to children and have helped individuals in a wide range of sensitive situations, giving pragmatic and straightforward advice.
- Acted for a professional footballer with a five-figure monthly income and assets of £6 million
- Acted for a husband with an annual income of £600,000 and assets of £3 million
- Acted for a former partner, securing a successful appeal against a non-molestation and occupation order
- Acted for a wife in a complex international divorce with assets in Australia, during which the husband was declared bankrupt
- Acted for a wife who inherited £20 million prior to separation
- Acted for a mother in a successful relocation application to the US
- Qualified in 2005
- Resolution-trained collaborative lawyer and family mediator
- Reports frequently on family law matters including writing articles, has contributed to a shared parenting podcast, and appeared on live TV
- Undertakes fundraising events including a Skydive and a half-marathon. Currently an NHS Responder volunteer
- Speaks Hindi and Punjabi
- Volunteer Responder, NHS
Member of SA Law's Race, Ethnicity & Heritage Network
Mentor – University of Hertfordshire careers mentoring programme
- Family Dispute Solutions POD (Northwest London)
- Resolution (family law) London and member of the Publications Committee
- Hertfordshire Collaborative POD