I am a senior Family Law solicitor, helping individuals that face the legal complexities of divorce and separation. Whatever your situation, I can advise on the most appropriate options to help you achieve your objectives and guide you through the relevant legal processes.
Whenever possible, I encourage practical solutions so that matters can settle as quickly and cost-effectively as possible, while trying to preserve relationships between separated parents. I also have extensive court experience, in the event, this might be the only way to achieve your needs or a settlement.
I am particularly experienced in the needs of high net worth individuals with significant incomes or their own businesses.
I can guide parents on the law relating to children and have helped individuals in a wide range of sensitive situations, giving pragmatic and straightforward advice.
Being at SA Law, I have the added benefit of working alongside renowned lawyers in not only family law, but other disciplines and their expertise can be called upon, as required. Particularly for matters involving selling property and conveyancing, business assets and wills.
- Acted for a professional footballer with a five-figure monthly income and assets of £6 million.
- Acted for a husband with an annual income of £600,000 and assets of £3 million.
- Acted for a former partner, securing a successful appeal against a non-molestation and occupation order.
- Acted for a wife in a complex international divorce with assets in Australia, during which the husband was declared bankrupt.
- Acted for a wife who inherited £20 million prior to separation.
- Acted for a mother in a successful relocation application to the US.
- Senior Solicitor, SA Law
- Senior Solicitor, Stowe Family Law
- Head of Family, Pindoria Solicitors
- Associate Solicitor, Dutton Gregory
- Assistant Solicitor, Paris Smith
- Trainee and Assistant Solicitor, Barrett & Thomson
- Qualified in 2005
- Resolution-trained Collaborative Lawyer and Family Mediator
- Appeared on Zee Companion, a live Asian television show, providing advice on family matters
- Contributed to the shared parenting podcast on CPDcasts
- Undertaken a Skydive, a half-marathon and other fundraising events
- Volunteer, spending time with elderly/stroke patients
- Speaks Hindi and Punjabi
- Forum for International Lawyers London
- Association of Women’s Solicitors London
- Women in Family Law