A specialist in commercial contracts helping businesses protect and exploit their commercial interests
I help businesses from all sectors on a broad range of commercial matters ensuring that their commercial interests are adequately protected and any risks of liability are minimised.
My expertise includes drafting and advising on terms and conditions, website policies, supply of goods and services, franchising, IT and agency and distribution agreements. I also advise businesses on data protection compliance and intellectual property issues, including how to protect and exploit intellectual property rights effectively.
Having gained experience in commercial litigation before qualifying into commercial law, I understand the importance of having written agreements in place from the outset. A properly drafted agreement that documents the agreed terms enables businesses to trade efficiently and helps to avoid disputes.
- Advised a large manufacturer of weighing equipment on a high-value sub-contract and framework agreement under tight timescales.
- Advised a national governing body of how to protect its intellectual property rights and include provisions in the agreement that allowed them to commercialise its intellectual property rights in the future.
- Provided on-going advice for a large charity on a variety of commercial contract matters.
- Qualified in 2015
- Trained at Tollers Solicitors
- Worked for the Ministry of Justice before commencing my training contract in 2013
- I take part in charity events and voluntary work, for example, I have given my time to a homeless drop in-centre in London and have participated in Tough Mudder, Cycle for Cynthia and Race for Life to raise funds for charity.