I support the lawyers as a Trainee Solicitor in the commercial litigation & dispute resolution law Department.
- I have a 2:1 in Law with French Law from University College London.
- I am qualified New York State Attorney.
- I have a Diploma in French Law from Université Aix-Marseille III.
- I have passed the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme which enables me to practice law as a solicitor in England and Wales.
- I am currently undertaking training in the Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution department which I will complete in April 2019 with a view to qualifying into that area of law.
- I speak French, Spanish and Farsi fluently.