I specialise in helping individuals and organisations to resolve disputes in the most cost-effective and expeditious way.
As court litigation is costly and time-consuming, where possible I seek to take advantage of various alternative dispute resolution methods such as settlement negotiations, mediation or arbitration. The most appropriate strategy will always be based on a clear understanding of your situation and objectives. If court litigation proves to be necessary, then I am experienced at driving it forward as expediently as possible, while keeping you informed of progress throughout.
I advise on all types of commercial dispute, from debt recovery to complex contractual matters and negligence claims. I have also helped clients across a wide range of sectors including construction and holiday disputes.
Being a dual-qualified lawyer in the UK and New York, and with a strong understanding of French civil law, I am able to advise on matters with an international dimension. I am also fluent in French, Spanish and Farsi.
- Assisted in obtaining a freezing injunction in relation to the misappropriation of half a million pounds.
- Assisted on a defamation claim that went all the way to the Supreme Court.
- Advised in pursuing a ruined-holiday claim against a multinational corporation.
- Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales in May 2019
- Completed the Qualified Lawyers Transfer Scheme in 2017
- Qualified as a New York State attorney in December 2013
- Member of the New York County Lawyers Association
- Diploma in French Law from University Aix-Marseille III