I advise clients on disputes that arise out of the landlord-tenant relationship, with extensive experience in areas such as lease renewals, terminations, dilapidations and service charges.
My expertise also includes many specialist areas of property law, such as devising and implementing redevelopment strategies for investment and developer clients that wish to obtain vacant possession of commercial and residential properties.
I help to resolve disputes quickly and cost-effectively, keeping clients informed of progress at every stage. Where possible, I work towards resolution through mediation rather than court action.
I have extensive experience of acting for landlords of shopping centres relating to large scale redevelopment projects and day to day management ensuring that landlord and tenant disputes are kept to a minimum or where unavoidable resolved as quickly and commercially as possible.
I also act for residential property investors and management companies advising on service charge disputes, lease extensions and enfranchisement.
- Acted for LPA Receivers in the case of Whittaker v Kinnear  EWHC 1479 QB.
- Successfully secured the release of a restrictive covenant that was preventing further development of a block of flats in Mayfair.
- Member of the Property Litigation Association
- Governor at Farmor’s School Academy Trust
- Speaks basic French
- Qualified in March 2008 (Gowling WLG)
- Was involved with Spitalfields Crypt Trust for Wragge & Co and the partnership with the charity was shortlisted for a Lord Mayor's Community Partners Dragon Award.