As commercial property solicitors, we advise on all aspects of this highly challenging sector, from single property transactions/lettings through to managing large property portfolios.
Based in St Albans and London, our commercial property solicitors have particular expertise in the property investment, development and construction sectors. We advise many property investors and developers on the suitability, risk and return of their projects – guiding them through negotiations and ensuring their investments are protected for the future.
HOW WE HELP YOU
- A key first step is to become familiar with your property and its unique aspects as quickly as possible.
- We take a proactive approach in our dealings with third parties to ensure objectives are achieved within your timescales.
- Communication is key, which is why we’re responsive and seek to maintain good lines of communication between all parties.
- We help you to achieve your commercial objectives while protecting your position at all times.
IT’S GOOD TO BEAR IN MIND
- With property transactions, always establish the most important considerations early on (the key terms).
- Give good consideration to timescales when considering your property objectives.
- Iron out challenges as early as possible, particularly legal and surveying issues. Take professional advice as early on as possible.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS & LEGAL COMMENTATORS SAY ABOUT US
"The commercial property team at SA Law LLP advises on high-value deals for a number of regional commercial clients, establishing relationships as a trusted advisor in the retail and healthcare sectors, with extensive experience in farming and commercial real estate. Additionally, the team has a dedicated in-house team of real estate litigation experts." - The Legal 500