Immigration for Individuals
Our immigration specialists have extensive experience with a breadth of knowledge in a full range of non-employment related UK immigration services.
We can assist with entry clearance applications from overseas, to enter the UK as well as in–country applications to extend your leave in the UK. We provide accurate legal advice that is up to date to assist with the visa process efficiently, whilst achieving the desired results.
Our key areas of work within private immigration include:
- Tourist/Family Visit visas
- Family visas for Spouses/Partners
- Children Applications (working closely with our family department where required)
- Student Visas under Tier 4
- European Immigration
- UK Ancestry Visas/Settlement
- Settlement in the UK (also known as Indefinite Leave to Remain)
- British Citizenship and Nationality matters
- Removals and Deportation Appeals including Bail Applications
- Discretionary Applications outside the Immigration Rules under Home Office policies and concessions
For visa extension applications made inside the UK, if you are unable to wait for months for your visa to be processed via the postal method, you may be eligible to use our legal representative’s Same Day Visa Service.