Immigration for European nationals

SA Law’s specialist immigration team helps nationals from across the European Union and their family members to achieve their UK immigration objectives.

We can help you with all types of visa application, including:

  • EEA Permanent Residence
  • EEA Residence Cards
  • EEA Family Permits
  • EEA Registration Certificates
  • EEA Retained Right of Residence
  • Naturalisation as a British Citizen
  • Registration of a child as British

We also advise organisations that employ EEA nationals on the implications of Brexit, including the introduction of settled status to EEA nationals, their family and their employers.

How we help you

We provide step-by-step advice on how to complete and submit the necessary application forms, or can undertake the entire process ourselves for a competitive fixed fee.

It’s good to bear in mind

We can advise you on what you need in terms of supporting documentation.

If you wish to stay in the UK permanently, pay close attention to the length of time you spend out of the country.

It’s worth a quick chat

Contact us to find out how you could benefit. We are well known for our genuine dedication to our clients and we provide straightforward advice that you can put into practice straight away.

Get in touch

Use our handy contact form to send us your enquiry. We’ll direct it to the right legal expert and respond as quickly as possible. It costs nothing to make an enquiry and it is entirely confidential.

See our privacy notice to find out how we use and protect your data.

If you would like to contact a specific member of the SA Law team, you can view all team profiles here

Contact Us