SA Law's dedicated team of immigration solicitors help individuals and families with satisfying the legal requirements of living, working, studying and visiting countries. We can help you apply for visas and advise you on the supporting information you need to provide and actions you need to take.
We deal extensively with UK immigration, working with both EEA Nationals and those from outside the European Union. We are currently advising many families and individuals on the implications of Brexit including helping them to remain in the UK after it leaves the European Union.
We can assist with entry applications from overseas, as well as applications to extend your leave. For those who wish to relocate to the UK permanently, we can guide you through the process of applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain, Permanent Residency and British Citizenship. We also advise on many niche areas of immigration and nationality law, such as UK ancestry.
Whatever your needs or circumstances, get in touch with one of our immigration experts for advice on how to achieve your objectives.
HOW WE HELP YOU
- We can keep you updated on changes in law that might affect your circumstances, and provide advice on any actions you need to take.
- We partner with Focus, a unique community for expats and international professionals living in the UK. We provide its members with access to expert immigration and legal advice.
IT’S GOOD TO BEAR IN MIND
- Application forms and submission processes change regularly, so make sure you use the most up-to-date version before you begin.
- Think about your long-term objectives, as what you do now could affect your future plans.
- The fast-changing nature of immigration law means that general advice from friends, family members and the internet can put you at risk. Everyone's situation is different, which is why we give you guidance that is perfectly tailored to your needs.
- Keep accurate records of your previous UK employment and studies, and any absences from the UK since arriving here. These are common requirements for UK immigration applications.
- We recommend meeting you face-to-face at first, which helps us to get to know your requirements and circumstances. Our St Albans and London offices are easily accessible.
"Clients appreciate the ‘immediate response times' and ‘exact knowledge' of the ‘excellent' team at SA Law." - The Legal 500