We advise on all types of visa for individuals, including student visas under Tier 4, tourist/family visit visas, family visas for spouses/partners and children applications. We assist with all British nationality and citizenship matters, including UK ancestry visas, removals, deportation appeals and bail applications.
Our immigration specialists have extensive experience with a breadth of knowledge in a full range of non-employment related UK immigration services.
We can assist with entry clearance applications from overseas, to enter the UK as well as in–country applications to extend your leave in the UK. We provide accurate legal advice that is up to date to assist with the visa process efficiently, while achieving the desired results.
Our key areas of work within private immigration include:
- Same day visa service
- Tourist/family visit visas
- Family visas for spouses/partners
- Children applications (working closely with our family department where required)
- Student visas under Tier 4
- European immigration
- UK ancestry visas/settlement
- Settlement in the UK (also known as Indefinite Leave to Remain)
- British citizenship and nationality matters
- Removals and deportation appeals including bail applications
- Discretionary applications outside the immigration rules under Home Office policies and concessions
For visa extension applications made inside the UK, if you are unable to wait for months for your visa to be processed via the postal method, you may be eligible to use our legal representative’s Focus means we provide its members with access to expert immigration and legal advice.
IT’S GOOD TO BEAR IN MIND
- Always check you’re using the correct version of the visa application form and that you’re paying the correct fee.
- Be wary of the immigration advice you get from internet forums. Immigration is a complex area of law, and some advice can be inapplicable, misleading or simply out of date.
- Always keep a record of your visa expiry dates and set yourself a reminder to reapply at least three months before it.
- An expert immigration solicitor can check that you’re applying for the correct visa.