SA Law's Data & Privacy team comprises data protection, employment, HR, commercial and marketing experts as well as non-lawyer specialists, allowing us to give the full spectrum of advice to cover every angle from supplier relationships to staff issues and managing client data correctly.
We can help you and your business with a range of compliance issues and related matters including:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance
- Critical compliance advice in corporate transactions
- Strategic advice during on merger and harmonisation of databases following acquisition
- Data protection notices, privacy policies and compliance manuals, including advising on opt-ins and opt-outs
- The structuring of contracts and compliance procedures
- Partnership, joint venture (JV) and affinity arrangements
- Advising on privacy and compliance matters for website platforms and mobile applications
- Full compliance audits
- Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and compliance, including drafting FOI clauses in contracts and advising on how to respond to information requests.