Our dedicated Immigration team based in the heart of London provide multinationals and companies across many different industries and sectors with business immigration advice.
We assist both recruiters and employers to secure the labour and skills required providing skilled overseas professionals with comprehensive guidance and support with their work related visas.
From small businesses to international organisations we pride ourselves on providing a client focused, effective and proficient service to facilitate global immigration for workers, executives and investors as well as their family members. Whether you wish to recruit global employees on short term assignments, employ new hires or relocate staff to the UK, our immigration expertise will support and guide you through the process. It is equally important to us to ensure you are kept well informed of any impacts the ever-changing legislation and policies have on your migrant workforce and subsequent business.
We provide general advisory services or specific application support and representation on the following:
- Business visit visas
- Sole representatives of overseas companies
- Corporate immigration planning and global solutions
- All aspects of the Points Based System, including:
- Entrepreneurs visa and investors visas under Tier 1 for highly skilled migrants
- sponsored skilled worker including new hires, company transferees and sports persons under Tier 2
- students visas under Tier 4
- visas for temporary workers inducing creative and sporting and the youth mobility scheme under Tier 5
- Sponsor licence applications, maintenance and renewals
- EEA workers for business and their rights under European Law
- Immigration Fixed Fee Audit for businesses
- Pre-inspection visits and compliance checks
- Illegal working and employer’s liability
- Training for HR and recruitment with regard to sponsor’s obligations and any changes to the immigration rules
- For visa extension applications made inside the UK, if you are unable to wait for months for your visa to be processed via the postal method, you may be eligible to use our legal representative’s Same Day Visa Service.