Market leading UK law firm SA Law is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their St Albans office team on a permanent basis.
A full mixed-marketing position, consisting of different elements within: communications, branding, segmentation, social media, publications and advertising, email marketing and events/webinars.
This is an opportunity to join SA Law's dynamic Marketing and Business Development team at a pivotal point in the firm's history as we embark on a new phase of marketing strategy with big ambitions.
The Marketing Executive will support the Marketing & Business Development Manager in achieving the commercial objectives through the execution and analysis of marketing campaigns as well as providing administrative and coordination support.
If you are interested in developing your marketing skills and flourishing as part of a well-respected and collegiate team, we'd love to hear from you.
Key duties of the role are:
- Uploading press releases, articles and assisting in the maintenance of the firm’s website and other related sites, being responsible for the SEO and content updates
- Helping to keep the firm's social media presence fresh and relevant by assisting with content scheduling and post drafting/ image creation
- Being responsible for maintaining the analytics for salaw.com and social media engagement and reporting monthly to the Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Assisting with compiling various statistics and analysis to help the Marketing & Business Development Manager to create reports
- Maintaining competitor analysis information
- Liaising with designers and printers to brief in and be involved with the production of engaging marketing collateral, as well as creating documents yourself when called upon
- Maintaining a firmwide email marketing schedule; building emails as per instruction and co-ordinating the mailing list
- Executing internal projects as well as being involved in creating and contributing to external campaigns
- Working on events, both internal and external, online and offline
- Assisting the Marketing & Business Development Manager with departmental admin tasks such as invoices, drafting documents and copy, recording and storing meeting notes
- Diligently following the file structure for the marketing teams’ files
- Being flexible to the needs of the team and the tasks at hand as per the Marketing & Business Development Manager’s direction
- Representing the marketing team with integrity and honesty at all times.
Please note, this list of duties is not exhaustive.
To be considered for the position, please note the following essential elements:
- You must have strong organisation skills and a keen eye for detail is absolutely essential.
- The successful candidate needs solid oral communication skills as many colleagues work remotely so you will be expected to have an excellent telephone, video call and email manner. Communication skills are vital to the role as the Marketing Executive will work with various levels of seniority within the business and externally, including senior partners, employees, internal gatekeepers, local stakeholders and outside agencies.
- The ability to take instruction on urgent tasks as well as long-term briefs and to quickly become a reliable and trusted member of the team is also essential.
- Experience of Microsoft Office suites is essential. Experience of use of email marketing software or portals, website content management systems or graphic design software is a preferential plus but not mandatory; but willingness to learn and improve these skills is.
We are looking for candidates with the following personal qualities, skills and qualifications:
- At least 5 GCSEs at grade 9 to 4 or A*to C, including English and Maths
- Degree-level education, ideally in a marketing course or marketing with business studies
- Office working experience is beneficial but not mandatory
- A willingness to learn, develop new skills, follow direction and accept coaching
- Friendly, personable, and empathetic with an approachable manner
- Can work well in a busy team environment as well as being able to work from home or independently when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- IT literate
- Full driving licence
A little about the benefits of working at SA Law
- Excellent office facilities in the heart of St Albans City that are safely distanced with stringent Covid safe measures in place
- The ability to work remotely whilst we’re still in lockdown
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Pension to help you prepare for the future
- Private health insurance (dependent on length of service)
- Regular feedback and training sessions to help you develop
- Generous annual leave allowance