We have an exciting opportunity for a Accounts Admin Assistant to join our busy accounts team.
If you are looking to find a role that will provide the opportunity to progress your career and grow within a law firm, the this could be the role for you.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Daily posting of client payments on 3e elite
- Notifying fee earners of payments received into our client account in a timely manner
- Client to office transfers
- Inputting, authorising and releasing Bacs and TTs Payments through the online system
- Liaising with fee-earners/secretaries regarding all queries on ledgers
- Petty cash management and expenses reimbursement
- Banking and Cheque register maintenance
- Processing of all bills
- Other administrative tasks
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a finance/ accounting graduate or be an active AAT studier (desirable)
- Be enthusiastic & committed, well organised and able to work flexibly and to tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with others
- Knows when to seek guidance or further input from others before taking action
- Willing to contribute ideas and seek improvements
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Have excellent attention to detail.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Kelly Pike (email@example.com).