Join SA law’s marketing team for an informal skill-sharing session on the benefits of using and understanding social media.
The exclusive event will cover the basics of facebook & twitter and explore how they can benefit your charity; from communicating with volunteers and businesses, to fundraising and using social media to raise awareness of the good you do.
Please confirm your attendance along with your answer to the following questions by 21st may by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do you want to get out of the session?
- What is stopping you from using social media?
- What are the benefits of using social media?
Answering these questions is not compulsory but will help us to inform your session.
- Tea and biscuits will be provided.
- This is free of charge and only available to small, local charities
- No parking is available - the nearest car park is Drovers Way, St Albans
- No previous experience necessary, simply bring an open mind.