By special request, SA Law is running a seminar for in-house counsel to provide clarity and greater understanding of the new SRA Standards.
Attending this seminar will arm you with the latest insight about:
- SDT cases involving non-compliance
- The position in relation to morals/ethics
- An overview of the current regulatory regime to set the scene for the impending changes
- Insight into the new SRA Standards with a focus on key areas of change
- Issues arising from the new breach reporting regime
- Case studies looking at real life incidents and how these will be impacted upon by the new SRA STaRs
Free to attend, the session will include a light breakfast and provide opportunities to put your questions to the guest speaker. There will also be time to network with experts and peers to share experiences and gather advice.
To guarantee your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event is specifically for those who work as In-House Counsel, In-House Lawyer/Solicitor, Legal Support or General Counsel.
- If you book using an email address that does not match your company name or uses a generic email provider (hotmail, gmail etc) we may contact you to cancel the booking.
- We ask for your work telephone number as well as your email when booking so that we are able to contact you about the event. We will not use this information for any other purpose.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept bookings from students.
- We do not accept bookings from other law firms.