A robust disciplinary and grievance process will handle most employee issues that arise, but certain situations can seem so complex and sensitive that a standard approach seems impractical. Our panel of disciplinary and grievance experts will use case studies to illustrate, including situations where disciplinaries and grievances overlap. In each case, you will learn the best way to handle the situation, which enables you to build a practical approach for seeing through the complexity.
After this, our panel will look ahead to 2020 to outline the key legislative changes and emerging priorities. This will arm you with the key information you need to begin planning an effective new year. This includes:
- Menopause policies
- Parental bereavement leave
- Good work plans, including neonatal leave
- Zero hours protection, including reasonable notice-of-work schedules and compensation for cancelled shifts
- Sexual harassment protections
- Holiday pay calculations
- Section 1 statements
- Use of NDAs in discrimination and harassment cases.
As always, our friendly and informative HR seminars give you an opportunity to put your questions to our panel of employment lawyers and network with professionals in a relaxed environment.